Custom Exercise Fitness Programs, Certified Personal Trainer, In-Home or Online, Small Group and Restorative
Personal Exercise Fitness Assessment
Are you ready to begin?
First, you’ll fill in the Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire. This is a standard document that allows us to verify whether you should check with your physician before starting or continuing your fitness program.
What are your goals?
Your personal goals are important, as they power your motivation for success. I will help you set appropriate goals, consistent with the following criteria:
- Check body from all possible stress
points, looking for mechanical weakness, alignment issues, muscle imbalances, any deviations in the kinetic chain, and the body’s distribution of force.
- Check range of motion, joint stabilization, movement patterns, body fat, blood pressure, balance and
- Needs- Wants
- Medical History Questionnaire
- Blood pressure
- Target heart rate
- Body fat analysis
- Percentage body fat test
Key Components of a Successful Exercise Fitness Program
We will devise a custom fitness plan that addresses the following essential elements:
- Overall Strength:
- – exercises that have your muscles working together
- Core Integrity:
- – exercises that work your midsection providing you with
- – from the inside out
- Balance and Coordination:
- – exercises that pay attention to proper form and technique
- Cardiovascular Endurance:
- – exercises that improve and maintain the health of your heart and lungs
International Fitness Professionals Association Certified
+ Personal Fitness Trainer
+ Sports Nutrition Specialist
In addition to his IFPA specialties, Jeff Miller also holds the following fitness related Certifications:
- – Golf Fitness Instructor
- – Personal Trainer
- – Exercise for Older Adults
- SFA / ASFA
- – Senior Fitness Instructor
- – Vitalist
Contact us now and let’s get started, today!